What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

Just because I consider you a friend, and couldn't bear the thought of causing you spiritual and emotional anguish, I, by the power vested in me by the mods and the Board of Bingo callers, I do hearby, because of his unbingoly callus disregard of his Official Bingo Card Number, strip Dave of the number 35. In an effort to teach him the error of his ways, he is, thusly, relegated to the much less desirable Card Number One.

Forthwith and heretofore, John shall, again by my powers and such and such, be granted the highly sought after card number 35.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

And the Bingo players rejoiced evermore.
This action is not sanctioned by B.O.O.B.I.E.(Bodacious Order Of Bingo Inspectors Everywhere), the official regulating agency of B&B Bingo- which I oversee. This is your first warning. Any more infractions, and we'll pull your franchise.

(Besides, I looked at card #35. John DEFINITELY DOES NOT WANT THAT ONE!)

Just because I consider you a friend, and couldn't bear the thought of causing you spiritual and emotional anguish, I, by the power vested in me by the mods and the Board of Bingo callers, I do hearby, because of his unbingoly callus disregard of his Official Bingo Card Number, strip Dave of the number 35. In an effort to teach him the error of his ways, he is, thusly, relegated to the much less desirable Card Number One.

Forthwith and heretofore, John shall, again by my powers and such and such, be granted the highly sought after card number 35.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

And the Bingo players rejoiced evermore.

sure wait until I am not on the boards to do this. That's fine as I have put the Bingo Survivors mojo hex on card #35 and rightly I take card #1 as I am clearly #1 in Jessys book

sure wait until I am not on the boards to do this. That's fine as I have put the Bingo Survivors mojo hex on card #35 and rightly I take card #1 as I am clearly #1 in Jessys book

Great now I AM a monster and now am receiving a second hand hexed Dane ordained losing card!!!!

Where did I put my pitchfork?

I AM a monster...

Where did I put my pitchfork?

proxy.php

Available Cards: 1,2,5,6,9,12,15,16,18,20,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,37,38,40,41,42,43,44,45,47,49,

Combatants:

1. skypsyd- #35
2. Porgy Tirebiter- #14
3. Bobbers- #21
4. Parjay- #11
5. dangerousdon- #17
6. Happy Dad- #4
7. TheVez2- #39
8. rockero- #50
9. Badger babe- #13
10. Billski- #3
11. Dirk-Lerxst-Pratt- #48
12. Blade4vor- #46
13. mrlandpirate- #7
14. Heron- #36
15. jfk69- #10
16. TorqueRanger- #8
17. heysi- #19
18. Mr. Tabor- ????

Evil Genius: fordfather
Evil Sidekick: August West

Last edited:
Bingo Card Reserved - Check
New Avatar - Check
Bingo Dauber - Check
A couple of weeks of sheer Frustration - Priceless!:lol:

Cant wait for this outdoorsy Bingo Adventure to get started!

You might as well just give in, John. You know it's inevitable. If you don't select a card, then a card is just going to end up on your doorstep anyway. The Bingo Overlords know where you live!

You might as well just give in, John. You know it's inevitable. If you don't select a card, then a card is just going to end up on your doorstep anyway. The Bingo Overlords know where you live!

Plus we could always create a SR hostage situation:lol:

What's that old "La Cosa Nostra" saying..... Once you are part of the family....... and remember KJ's last name... Witness relocation may be your only out:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom