What's new

2011 Shave Purchase Sabbatical--Gentlemanly Restraint

So... Am I the only one who is on the Sabbatical who doesn't have a shopping cart loaded and ready to go at midnight on the 31st? I thought I would be, but in reality, with the exception of a purchase of blue Floid when it was discontinued (and RazoRock XXX and some Lord Blades to give the free shipping) I haven't bought anything this year and I haven't even made much of a dent in my supplies. I have finished a few boxes of blades (all 20 Lords thank goodness) and most of my samplers, a tub of Cella, a tube of Creamo, a pot of Proraso Pre-Post, but I could still probably go another year with what is in my den without even buying blades. Probably another 5 years without buying cream or soap. My RAD was nipped in the bud the day I bought my Merkur 37c, so that's not an issue, and I never acquired SBAD, lucky me.

Joe at Italianbarber.com is constantly tempting me with new RazoRock products, and if I need blades I will probably grab a few tubs of something, but I can say this for the 2012 Sabbatical: My exception for the year is that I will allow myself one purchase from Italianbarber.com to stock up on blades and get free shipping, but that is my limit! I'm in for year 2.

I'm really in need of a new blade bank. I've been putting things in and out of my shopping cart for the past week.

I'm in on the 2012 version of this. May need some feathers and a tub of proraso to last the year though, I will do inventory before I commit. :) my ej89 w/ BRW improved handle, has cured my RAD, my shad is cured by my cheaply Vulfix 404 boar, feathers are my go to blade, proraso white tub is my go to, I need a few bottles of Osage rub, I'm on my last of it too. Can I get all this stuff by new years day??

I'm in on the 2012 version of this. May need some feathers and a tub of proraso to last the year though, I will do inventory before I commit. :) my ej89 w/ BRW improved handle, has cured my RAD, my shad is cured by my cheaply Vulfix 404 boar, feathers are my go to blade, proraso white tub is my go to, I need a few bottles of Osage rub, I'm on my last of it too. Can I get all this stuff by new years day??

Where is the 2012 version?

5 days

-jim

Top Bottom