What's new

2016 B&B Bingo: The Clownhouse Edition

You know it. How goes it guys? Finding the words? Finding a strange desire to increase your consumption of alcohol?

Thank goodness only steward can call per day, things could get really confusing here in the 'clown house' otherwise!

Last edited:
We have to wait for the 3rd word, to see who's calling today... They're messing with us!
Dane, they're killing your Bingo! Do something!
Or, we'll have a riot (again)...

P. S. You'll never be like John:thumbdown

Yes. Did I add more quotes!? I am a loose cannon!

If you did It's not what I'm referring to.

We have to wait for the 3rd word, to see who's calling today... They're messing with us!

I saw two quoted words, once each by 2 different ,,stewards,, at time of post no. 109

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap I see where I messed up on that one. One of the posts was not in this forum. :oops:
And it was on my card too!!
My bad, twenty lashes with a wet bingo noodle for me!!

I saw 4, by 3 stewards...

I'm so confused...but what else is new.

Crap I see where I messed up on that one. One of the posts was not in this forum. :oops:
And it was on my card too!!
My bad, twenty lashes with a wet bingo noodle for me!!
If the quoted word is not in this forum, or on your card, I wouldn't worry about it! But feel free to break out the torches and pitchforks. I love a good BBQ! ;)

If the quoted word is not in this forum, or on your card, I wouldn't worry about it! But feel free to break out the torches and pitchforks. I love a good BBQ! ;)
"What we've got here is.....failure to communicate." That's what goes through my head when I see my card. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Top Bottom