What's new

THEHTGAM/PPF/PH0ENIX/D0UGLAS/H0DGES/FRANCES Thread

I always wondered about this one, as the scent seems like something I would prefer over most things. Unfortunately though, after trying many 'artisinal' things from many different places, every single thing seems to bother my face so I've given up and stay with cheap tubed creams. Stay with what works I guess!

I always wondered about this one, as the scent seems like something I would prefer over most things. Unfortunately though, after trying many 'artisinal' things from many different places, every single thing seems to bother my face so I've given up and stay with cheap tubed creams. Stay with what works I guess!

Yeah this probably wouldn't be for you then. From what I have read the main reason it was discontinued was a lot of people were having reations to it. In fact that is why it was given to me, he said he had a reaction. My face isn't very sensitive luckily!

I was wondering it had made it today. I'm glad you are enjoying it, and that it doesn't sting your face as it did mine. Hopefully you can get your hands on some of the leftover stock that's out there before it runs out.

Looks like Shave Revolution has it in stock, as well as the aftershave. As well as Smallflower.

Can anyone else comment as to wether or not their PAA Sangre De Drago AS has this much sediment in it?

Bought this new from Italian Barber... But have never seen another AS like this.

Thanks!

I'm in the yearly restraint so I will pass but thanks everyone for the description of the scent. It sounds interesting.

I'm also in the year-long restraint, but swaps are OK, right? I've got a zillion aftershaves. Let me know if you have any interest in a swap.

no prob, ive always thought gow hreat it would be to have a split between 2 or 3, because sometimes a sample isnt enough or a full item is just too much.

I am starting a new job soon, and I currently own the EJ 89L. Since I will be shaving everyday I am looking at getting a milder razor. And I saw the DOC, I was shocked on how cool it looks, and according to others it is very mild. Has anyone ever tried them both? Anyone have one for sale I can get? Let me know what you think.

Top Bottom