What's new

The ghost razor.

That's what a friend of mine calls this "transparent" slant Fasan I recently got, including same material case, shipper and an original blade. He helped me a lot with, say the proceedings...

This German beauty looks unused yet has some stress cracks on the handle. All in all, after +80 years it is gorgeous... though another friend of mine still sees no razor in the case.... ghosts, gents, ghosts...:blink:

Fresh from the 1930s, I present to you my "new" slant Fasan razor, in case you manage to see it...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hi,

I grow hot peppers. You want some Ghost Chili puree to use as an aftershave??

Ouch!

My face was hot enough from what was in the air from cooking the peppers while I was processing them - outside to boot. I don't think I wanna slather it on my face - especially after shaving!

But, it seems like one needs ghost AS to go with a ghost razor....

One of these days I need to pick up one of the clear Fasans to go with mine. :)

Stan the Fasan man

Hi,

Ouch!

My face was hot enough from what was in the air from cooking the peppers while I was processing them - outside to boot. I don't think I wanna slather it on my face - especially after shaving!

But, it seems like one needs ghost AS to go with a ghost razor....

One of these days I need to pick up one of the clear Fasans to go with mine. :)

Stan the Fasan man

Ouch, yes! I like chili... but not that way...

Thanks, Stan! It's all your fault...:laugh:

Can you please post a pic?

Very cool little unit! I couldn't imagine how disappointed I would be watching it age with use of the years though.

I can't believe you wrote this. I was looking at a bottle of Blair's Ultra Death Sauce the other day and was thinking, I don't know if this aftershave would be for masochists or for connoisseurs.

All you need now is a pack of Dorco invisiblades. Couple those with a cheap vanishing lather and you'll be not shaving in no time.

Here's a pic.

$invisiblade.jpg

I wonder if we could get Swarovski crystal to make a modern version?
That would be AWESOME!

Fantastic find, if you actually did find it!:laugh:

Top Bottom