What's new

Ugly cars, I mean really ugly cars

proxy.php

The HumVee was ugly enough in its factory version ... and then someone decided to jack this one up and paint it pink.

I actually like a good deal of the cars mentioned, especially BD's & the Aztek. :thumbup1:

Those Bond cars & the Cube are on my ugly list though.

The Aztec, hands down, one fugly vehicle. Makes you wonder if it was a good idea for the Pontiac focus group to serve complementary beverages before ​the session. Being about eight beers deep is the only way to believe the Aztec was a good idea.

That ugly thing may be called many things, but it is NOR a Hummer or Hummvee.

So what is it, then? This image popped up when I googled pics of HumVees.

And I still think the Hummer is an ugly car, and this one was the ugliest one of them all.

Of course, guys that buy a Hummer don't get them for the looks.

The only vehicle I ever saw that could pull off the color orange was Laverda.

you were just not looking in the right place then :nonod:

The one I owned even had the orange interior.

It was a great beach cruiser when we lived in Daytona. I called it surfer orange and that seamed to pass ridicule :yesnod:

proxy.php

proxy.php

www.eliomotors.com

The jury is still out on this one. Some people think its beautiful, others think its ugly.

Nobody argues that 84mpg is a good thing, but we'll have to wait until it actually hits the street (maybe next year?) to see if the designer's claims hold up in the real world.

Last edited:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
When I first saw the pic I said "there's a 3 wheeler there?" But that second one...wow, it is up there in ugliosity

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
proxy.php

www.eliomotors.com

The jury is still out on this one. Some people think its beautiful, others think its ugly.

Nobody argues that 84mpg is a good thing, but we'll have to wait until it actually hits the street (maybe next year?) to see if the designer's claims hold up in the real world.
Looks like something from a Pixar movie. Kinda cute, but definitely not a candidate for the beautiful cars thread

proxy.php

www.eliomotors.com

Change it from lime green and I'd drive that.

Top Bottom