What's new

Tabac OR Cella

Tabac OR Cella

• Tabac

• Cella

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just a simple vote to see which will end up in my collection, really wish to own both, but due to some finance calculation, I deciding to get one now and perhaps the other few months down the road.

Tabac is one of the best performers out there but very distinct on the scent which is an old man smell but not as bad as I and others like to joke around about. Cella is the classic italian almond but the performance of Tabac is so far ahead the answer is very easy. Tabac all the way.

Cella. Waited way too long to try it. No doubt Tabac is one of the elite performers, but you can try that scent another time.

Tabac for me. I do not like Cella.

However, you should try to get a sample size of both, for they are two very different soaps (at least scent wise).

I have both and like both quite a bit. I'd recommend getting Tabac first - it's even more foolproof that Cella in terms of the lather, and it's less likely to cause a reaction with your skin (there are a fair number of people who have a bad reaction to the almond oil in Cella). I hated the Tabac scent at first, but it grew on me over my first week of use and I like it now.

Tabac, not overpriced IMO, has great longevity than the softer soaps, and I prefer that scent over Marzipan... YMMV.

I'll buck the trend here, and say that Cella is far and away the better soap (for me, at any rate). I'd say Cella and Tabac are EQUAL in performance, but the scent of Cella is far more appealing than Tabac. I particularly like Cella in the kilo brick.

Top Bottom