What's new

What TV series you watching?

Forgot to mention a few (I watch entirely too much TV!):

HBO's True Detective is currently my favorite running series - really looking forward to the next season.

I finally watched HBO's Silicon Valley last night and it was pretty good, but maybe a bit parochial. Used to enjoy IFC's Portlandia but it's feeling played out lately. Same with HBO's Veep. HBO's Girls has been up and down, but has overall been a great series. I really enjoyed the first coupleof IFC's sketch comedy show The Birthday Boys - need to get caught up on that one.

Comedy Central's Workaholics is a favorite, and the new Broad City which just finished it's first run was similarly excellent.

Discovery Channel's Dude, You're Screwed was great family fun. I hope they come back with another season. Looking forward to AMC's Hell on Wheels return.

And how could I forget Bob's Burgers! Great show!

Forgot to mention a few (I watch entirely too much TV!):

HBO's True Detective is currently my favorite running series - really looking forward to the next season.

I finally watched HBO's Silicon Valley last night and it was pretty good, but maybe a bit parochial. Used to enjoy IFC's Portlandia but it's feeling played out lately. Same with HBO's Veep. HBO's Girls has been up and down, but has overall been a great series. I really enjoyed the first coupleof IFC's sketch comedy show The Birthday Boys - need to get caught up on that one.

Comedy Central's Workaholics is a favorite, and the new Broad City which just finished it's first run was similarly excellent.

Discovery Channel's Dude, You're Screwed was great family fun. I hope they come back with another season. Looking forward to AMC's Hell on Wheels return.

And how could I forget Bob's Burgers! Great show!

I am way too excited about S2 of True Detective. I'll keep watching Silicon Valley, it has potential to be good.

I am way too excited about S2 of True Detective. I'll keep watching Silicon Valley, it has potential to be good.

Any updates on season 2. I dont have HBO but when Game of Thrones is done airing I might buy it for a month to watch that and True Detective. I heard that its a new case each year and they are in talks with Brad Pitt for the lead role(that would be cool).

Spy, a British comedy that started last week on WLIW/Channel 21 in NY. Not the usual Britcom fare (not that there's anything wrong with that). Well-acted and truly hilarious.

I'm really enjoying The Shield right now. It is about a police station in LA where some of the cops are dirty and it is kind of an open secret. It makes for great drama!

Chicago PD and Chicago fire are my two favorite shows right now. Specially Chicago PD, it has picked steam and it doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

Started watching the new Fargo series on FX. I really like it. Billy Bob Thorton plays a great psychopath. FX has been killing it lately with their series.

Recently we've been watching Foyle' s War on Netflix. We have a Roku that streams to our flat screen. Great show set in Hastings, UK during and after WWII.

Currently keeping up with Bates Motel and Salem. Also can't wait for the next season of Helix!

After browsing through this thread I'm planning on adding a few more to the list, particularly Fargo.

Started Silicon Valley today. Three shows in, its not super funny. But its kinda fun, and id like to see how the story plays out. I like Mike Judge too so Ill continue to watch.

Top Bottom