What's new

La Toja is just so nice.

I loaded a damp 23mm silvertip on a grated puck of La Toja this morning and all I can say is - beautiful! I did not even have to add water, which I find unsual since my brush was not very wet to begin with. I did presoak the soap, though. After about a minute in the bowl, I probably had enough lather for 10 passes. Next time I can cut my load time in half. This was perfect lather - creamy, slick, opaque on the cheek, and with a very nice soapy scent. No nicks or irritation afterward. La Toja is just so very nice...

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
It is nice, isn't it? I have the stick in my travel kit and used it at a conference Tuesday this week. Mmmmmm.

Just tried it this morning for the first time! I loved it as well. I could go for a stronger scent, but I still love it so far!

Is the stick suitable for sensitive skin? I'm looking for a stick in a sensitive skin formula and was thinking about La Toja. I have enough creams.

I think it would be. Its not heavily scented and always leaves my skin feeling nice. Its also softer than most sticks which makes it a little more comfortable to apply. I find Palmolive pulls the skins a little so I grate it but i use the La Toja stick as a stick.

Last edited:
I'm a big stick fan too. It is my travel stick but I agree with Marco that it could easily be all I use. (Well, maybe I don't want to give up the rest!) I saw discussion about a puck. Is that a grated puck or does La Toja come in puck form?

I took the stick while travelling recently. Love the performance and lather. It's one my favorite non-tallow soaps for sure.

Top Bottom