What's new

A warning!

Legion

Staff member
It has come to my attention, after reading about a near catastrophe started by John M in the straight razor section, that some of you may not be aware that research labs used different colours to denote which tools and equipment were used in which areas. Orange indicated that a piece of equipment was used in areas with seriously communicable diseases.

If you own a VINTAGE brush with an orange handle it was almost CERTAINLY used to shave ebola monkeys.

I have the proper disposal equipment at my work. Very carefully, while wearing gloves, wrap it in bubble wrap and send it to me. I'll make sure it is dealt with correctly.

This is a serious matter. Please do not take ebola lightly. if you use these old brushes to shave there is a very real chance you will be spreading diseased monkey cooties all over your face.

PM me for the shipping address.

Last edited:
Ebola Monkeys Would Be Welcome I Guarantee Those "Vintage" Brushes have Seen More Dubious Things.:eek6: I'll Stick To My "Imposter" Butterscotch Thank You!

Good man...taking one for the team and all.

I have a hairy ebola monkey that needs a good shave...do I send him also?

Legion

Staff member
Seriously guys, time is of the essence here.

I'm pretty sure that Fidjit is a goner but I still may be able to save some of you.

Don't thank me, this is just my way of giving back to the community that has given me so much.

Repeat after me, "Butterscotch equals monkey disease." In fact, if you want to do the right thing without the risk of exposing yourself, bid high on any ebay examples you see and have the seller ship directly to me for disposal. You can't be too careful.

(And what is the deal with that naked monkey picture?? Do you think he was born like that or do you think some zoo keeper got drunk and bored one night? Enquiring minds need to know...)

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
(And what is the deal with that naked monkey picture?? Do you think he was born like that or do you think some zoo keeper got drunk and bored one night? Enquiring minds need to know...)

The article said hormone imbalance from stress. Appears to be not an uncommon problem in lower budget "zoos".

So thats rapid onset of fever, malaise, muscle pain, headache, and the inflammation of the pharynx. Six days following vomiting and bloody diarrhea, individuals may develop maculopapular rash with bleeding at needle sites and bodily orifices!

The way I see it is I havn't had a good holiday for a while and I can't afford the Congo so now I can have a bit of the Congo here at home.

Now where did I put the Aspirin?

Top Bottom