What's new

Now with exfoliating bar!

Seen at work this weekend

20220320_171014.jpg

As if multiple blades did not exfoliate enough!

Flanders

Stupid sexy Wing Nut
Have had targeted ads for these for almost a week. I look over and just shake my head, I would rather use a $20 Yaqi kit. I guess that is the Western Country version of Gillette advertising carts on DE blades in India?

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Seen at work this weekend

View attachment 1427385

As if multiple blades did not exfoliate enough!

Warning: Don't get fooled by more of Gillettes marketing hype. First it was single blade razor, then 2 blades, then 3, they skipped 4 and then went to 5. Then they came out with their BS ultra sonic vibration razor, as if thats really going to help you shave? Then they came out with their heated razor, why in the world would I want a heated razor, oh yeah, give me some razor burn, ya, give me more of that! And now, the supposed exfoliation bar.

You are so right, doesn't 5 blades exfoliate enough already? EXACTLY! Gillette continues to try as hard as they can, to rip off people's pocket books. They have become one of the most unethical companies in America. They are a complete rip off, all of it bogus marketing. All they care about is their unrelenting greed. You want my advice, don't buy Gillette products, stay away from them, your pocket book will thank you, and so will I!

Warning: Don't get fooled by more of Gillettes marketing hype.
Gillette has been “fooling” people with marketing hype since the first double ring rolled off the production line. Every razor they’ve produced in the last 120 years or so has been a gimmick designed to make the company and their shareholders as much money as possible.

What they’re doing is no different in 2022 than what they did 20, 50 or 100 years ago.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Not me. I'm waiting for the Gillette SR that has built in lighting, heating, vibration, slime strip, exfoliating bar and is self sharpening. Have I missed anything?

Don't forget bottle opener, that way you can get drunk while using your SR, and deliver yourself some cuts in the process. Why does my face smell like copper all the sudden? Looks in mirror again, ohhhh, I see.

linty1

My wallet cries.
I'd actually be super careful on the "exfoliating bar", with normal exfoliating, one is polishing the skin so that's it's smooth, where as with this "exfoliating bar" you are scraping small grooves into the skin, leaving rows of dead skin which would seem to make any skin problems worse if the dead skin got into the clean "rows".... if I made any sense. But to be fair I haven't seen the razor up close, just theorizing.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

I'd actually be super careful on the "exfoliating bar", with normal exfoliating, one is polishing the skin so that's it's smooth, where as with this "exfoliating bar" you are scraping small grooves into the skin, leaving rows of dead skin which would seem to make any skin problems worse if the dead skin got into the clean "rows".... if I made any sense. But to be fair I haven't seen the razor up close, just theorizing.

Linty my Mario friend, nobody need a plumber to figure out it's Gillette's latest snake oil, right? They not fooling us, no sir! Cause we all know, there's a limit to how much one should exfoliate. Over do it on exfoliation, and you'll have no skin left!

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Warning: Don't get fooled by more of Gillettes marketing hype.
Gillette have been doing this since day one since their business is not making razors, it is making money - "Our new razor is so much better than the rubbish we sold you last year". Those who use a Fatboy, Aristocrat, or other TTO, are simply using the multi blade, lubra strip, vibrating, heated, overpriced, and now exfoliating, vulgar Gillette monstrosity of their day. Us three piece razor users would never be taken in by that bunkum 😉

Gillette have been doing this since day one since their business is not making razors, it is making money - "Our new razor is so much better than the rubbish we sold you last year". Those who use a Fatboy, Aristocrat, or other TTO, are simply using the multi blade, lubra strip, vibrating, heated, overpriced, and now exfoliating, vulgar Gillette monstrosity of their day. Us three piece razor users would never be taken in by that bunkum 😉
That’s pretty much the point I made a few posts up. It’s amazing that people don’t understand that nothing has changed in their marketing, but as long as they can bash cartridges all is right in the world.

Top Bottom