What's new

Post your shave dens!

Lucky you.

Now, imagine if you get a new roommate and he's a wet shaver too.

Funny you should say that...One of my friends that I'm living with next year does. He's not really as into it as I am, but he does use a C&E soap and brush, I'm pretty sure with a regular cartridge razor. I am going to try to get my other friend into it as well:tongue:

New Orleans, that's a nice pic and I'd say you are off to a great start. You already have the beginnings of several AD's. :lol: I myself have a small collection, especially against some of these fine folks.

Here's my little den:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

on the way:
Pinaud Clubman
Mugso Real As

Here are the counter, the two shelves with the current rotation of soaps and creams and underneath the sink with the A/S and colognes. Extra soaps and creams are stored in the nearby closet, while all straights are stored in the adjoining bedroom.

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got my Den spread all over the room, so bear with me with all these pictures.

This cabinet sits on top of the toilet and holds the bulk of my collection. That's an ice bucket full of shaving cream samples, and a tea tin cum blade bank on top there.
proxy.php

The bottom drawer holds soaps ...
proxy.php

The middle drawer holds creams, blades, and other supplies ...

proxy.php

And the top drawer holds most of my razors ...
proxy.php

... though I had to add a second shelf. Several of these I haven't gotten around to cleaning yet.

proxy.php

More stuff.
proxy.php

The baskets are full of AS, and various personal care supplies that don't look so nice on the shelf.
proxy.php

AlabamaLawyer, did you custom build this yourself

My father built it for me a couple of years ago as a Christmas gift. I can't get him into wetshaving as he is determined to stick with his electric, but since he built this for me, I figured I would let him off the hook. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, I don't currently have any soaps small enough to fit it. Otherwise I would.

I have a Crabtree and Evelyn scuttle (see the white scuttle in my shave den photos). A Gold Dachs puck fits nicely in mine.

Jack-in-the-Green, aren't you afraid that your brush might take a plunge into the toilet one day? Be careful.

this picture is about a year old. the a/s dept. has tripled. the brush dept. is down to 2 and the razor dept. is up about 20.

proxy.php

If you say you shave in that bowl every day you're my hero..

I would totally love using a setup like that... even if it meant having to clean it.

Top Bottom