What's new

Post your shave dens!

Thanks for the comments guys. I have to say if nothing else it has been fun collecting all of this stuff. I also truly enjoy using it all,even if I have so much that I don't get to use it often since my rotation is so large.
My wife is pretty tolerant of my hobby,guess she figures there's alot worse things I could be doing with my time and money.:biggrin:

My poor effort. Looking to get some more stuff as always

Razors:
Merkur 38C, 34C, 12C, 39C, Mergress and Futur

Soaps:
C&E Nomad
C&E Sandalwood
Loccitane Cade
Proraso

Creams:
C&E Sandalwood
Speick

Dickinson's Witchhazel, Widsor brush, Derby blades.

Samples:
TOBS sampler, T&H sampler, GFT sampler and Harris sampler.

- Aaron

My poor effort. Looking to get some more stuff as always

Razors:
Merkur 38C, 34C, 12C, 39C, Mergress and Futur

Soaps:
C&E Nomad
C&E Sandalwood
Loccitane Cade
Proraso

Creams:
C&E Sandalwood
Speick

Dickinson's Witchhazel, Widsor brush, Derby blades.

Samples:
TOBS sampler, T&H sampler, GFT sampler and Harris sampler.

- Aaron

You're off to a great start! I'm sure the larger collections here started out with similar stuff. I myself don't have that much either. Its fun finding new and vintage shaving gear to try.

Old pic now, but here's my brush rack. I'll have to take some updated pics of the rest of my stash :D

Attachments

• $newbrushdisplay.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 7,695
Old pic now, but here's my brush rack. I'll have to take some updated pics of the rest of my stash :D

Are those all your brushes? How many do you actually have (I counted 42)? I bet its hard to pick a favorite. They look like mostly Simpson ( I may be wrong). Is there a reason why they are mostly Simpson?

You sure like Merkur razors, don't you? :wink:

:001_smile No more for me though, unless they make an adjustable open comb slant. :lol:

Poor badgers! :tongue_sm

You're off to a great start! I'm sure the larger collections here started out with similar stuff. I myself don't have that much either. Its fun finding new and vintage shaving gear to try.

Yeah definitely, love opening the packages when they arrive and using the new products I get. Really has turned an everyday chore into something much more.

- Aaron

Mike,
I need you to ID a couple of brushes for me. What is the very tiny brush on the middle shelf, far right? how does it perform for its size? Also, which Simpson brush is it on the bottom shelf, far left?

thanks!

Top Bottom