What's new

Who Still Uses Williams Shaving Soap? What Have you Settled on as a Replacement? Thoughts on other Commercial Shaving Soaps as Alternatives?

Appreciate this feedback. I don’t for sure it’s the tallow in Williams that made it work for, so am willing to try other things. I have just ordered a Razorock puck and one of the Stirlings with tallow, to get me started..
Good choices. The Razorock What-the-Puck soaps are a regular part of my rotation and are excellent. Great value too!

Note that I also use the Cyril R. Salter soap recommended above. Excellent tallow based soap at a reasonable price with a nice scent.

Which Razorock puck did you order?

Good choices. The Razorock What-the-Puck soaps are a regular part of my rotation and are excellent. Great value too!

Note that I also use the Cyril R. Salter soap recommended above. Excellent tallow based soap at a reasonable price with a nice scent.

Which Razorock puck did you order?
Razorock’s “What the puck.”

Got my Razorock puck in the mail today. I guess I was thinking, for some reason, that it was made with tallow, but looking now more closely at the ingredients I see that it is not. But I am certainly willing to give it a try.

Got my Razorock puck in the mail today. I guess I was thinking, for some reason, that it was made with tallow, but looking now more closely at the ingredients I see that it is not. But I am certainly willing to give it a try.
While I'm also a tallow shaving soap fan the Razorock pucks are excellent with ingredients that are the same or similar as soaps that cost many times as much. See post #62 on the thread linked below for details.

Which puck did you get? I've had great results and enjoy the scents from the fougere (Black), barbershop (Blue) and Green label. Let us know how well your new soap works for you.

razorock what the puck triple milled shave soaps - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/razorock-what-the-puck-triple-milled-shave-soaps.621130/page-4#post-11738208

P.S. Razorock calls these pucks "What-the-Puck" (WTP). While they took the WTP off the soap labels, most likely due to complaints from some, it is still called WTP on the Italian Barber web site.

While I'm also a tallow shaving soap fan the Razorock pucks are excellent with ingredients that are the same or similar as soaps that cost many times as much. See post #62 on the thread linked below for details.

Which puck did you get? I've had great results and enjoy the scents from the fougere (Black), barbershop (Blue) and Green label. Let us know how well your new soap works for you.

razorock what the puck triple milled shave soaps - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/razorock-what-the-puck-triple-milled-shave-soaps.621130/page-4#post-11738208

P.S. Razorock calls these pucks "What-the-Puck" (WTP). While they took the WTP off the soap labels, most likely due to complaints from some, it is still called WTP on the Italian Barber web site.
I got the black label WTP soap. Certainly a good price!

Top Bottom