What's new

What did you reload today?

Haven't reloaded anything today, but am receiving a Midway order than contains a Redding slant bed concentricity gauge I'm excited to use later. The first test will be on some 308 rounds. I will also test some old 32-40 rounds for fun and see how the old cartridges fair against my more modern ones with better tolerances and dies.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Loaded up the FART wet tumbler with several hundred 9mm and .38 Spl. cases. Loaded 150 9mm.

Reloaded for 30-30 for the first time today for my Rossi r95. I used my Lee classic loader, 160 grain Hornady FTX, Hodgdon leverevolution, and Hornady one shot brass.

38 Special target cartridge:

158 grain SWC, Missouri Bullets hi-tek coated
Federal small pistol primer
Starline brass
3.8 grains N320 powder

I use the Hornady digital auto charger Pro for the powder because the shape of the N320 powder makes manual measuring very difficult in my Redding powder measure.

Last edited:

GeronimoWSB

Multilingual Beer
Last weekend, I loaded up an abbreviated ocw test for my good 308 I've had forever unfired. Started single rounds at 43 grains of Varget, 175smk, over lapua brass and CCI br primers. .2 grains until 44.2 for 5 rounds every .2 until 45 grains. My old rifle loved 44.5 several people I know with the same rifle said that should be close. Also received my new Chrono after I found a place with a great deal on them.
IMG_20240920_183555522_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom