What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 5 (Signup + the round) CTB5

linty1

My wallet cries.
Oh I just saw the order list and I'm second! Will there be an opportunity for a second visit of the box after its changed/been added to? I feel at the beginning it hasn't had as much time to grow. Option to, not saying gauranteed or anything atm.

Oh I just saw the order list and I'm second! Will there be an opportunity for a second visit of the box after its changed/been added to? I feel at the beginning it hasn't had as much time to grow. Option to, not saying gauranteed or anything atm.
Ohhh…. I am after you. 👍

I think I'm at the end or near it. I don't see why it couldn't make its return trip revisiting whoever wants it again. But @Luc 's the boss.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I thought @SharpieB worked a stones throw from where I am?
That's even better, unless you were planning an in-person hand-off with Balin. That would be great, as then you would meet two folks! Unless SharpieB and I met with Balin before you get the box (which could happen!), you would miss out on trying what we would be adding.

If Balin had to mail it to you, then the revised schedule would work better with two in-person hand-offs rather than mailing.
Balin -> SharpieB ... in-person hand-off
SharpieB -> linty1 ... in-person hand-off

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
If I forgot to reply to someone in this multi-quote, I apologize. Send me a PM to nudge me and I will have a look.

From the Canadian Pass around box I tried the Gatsby Aftershave/Splash today. I really liked the scent on application but it doesn't linger, which is appreciated by my step-daughter because she is very scent sensitive. It left a nice face feel after too and I think it wouldn't get in the way of any cologne you used after. The Mrs likes it too, but she did ask when I was using Clubman original again 😊.

Clubman original makes another victim!

@Luc sorry. I would have joined in, I got sabbatical clearance. But I went on a bit of a digital sabbatical and have not been on line much the last couple weeks.

Enjoy
Jay

I only see two options. You either jump in while the box is in Ontario (everyone would need to agree to squeeze you) or, when the box comes back, it could stop at your place? Seeing @linty1 post, it could easily be fixed on the way back.

When the box reach the end. I don't think that @Leverspro and I agreed on a definitive ending yet. I would like this box to keep traveling for as long as possible. So we could always do something like that and stop at @Jayson74 while it's coming back. Let me know what you think.

I think I'm at the end or near it. I don't see why it couldn't make its return trip revisiting whoever wants it again. But @Luc 's the boss.

I believe that history is being written while I reply. Sounds like a plan!

Might make sense to switch @SharpieB and @linty1 as @SharpieB and @Balin live close to each other. If that happens, then perhaps I can join them at a Tim Horton's (or Nova Era in Ajax for Portuguese num-nums!) and add some stuff to the box.

If it's easier between you guys (@SharpieB and @linty1) to switch, I don't have any issues with it (sounds like another plan!

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
If I forgot to reply to someone in this multi-quote, I apologize. Send me a PM to nudge me and I will have a look.

Clubman original makes another victim!

I only see two options. You either jump in while the box is in Ontario (everyone would need to agree to squeeze you) or, when the box comes back, it could stop at your place? Seeing @linty1 post, it could easily be fixed on the way back.

When the box reach the end. I don't think that @Leverspro and I agreed on a definitive ending yet. I would like this box to keep traveling for as long as possible. So we could always do something like that and stop at @Jayson74 while it's coming back. Let me know what you think.

I believe that history is being written while I reply. Sounds like a plan!

If it's easier between you guys (@SharpieB and @linty1) to switch, I don't have any issues with it (sounds like another plan!
I'm happy to see others have the opportunity. Pretty stoked to see what surprises await on it's way west!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Assuming I am in a local meet-up before the box changes hands, any interest in me including some of my Clubman milk concoction? (Clubman, Nivea balm, Old Spice, Old Spice Musk, Stetson)

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Assuming I am in a local meet-up before the box changes hands, any interest in me including some of my Clubman milk concoction? (Clubman, Nivea balm, Old Spice, Old Spice Musk, Stetson)
This is turning into Dr. Frankenstein!

1708202181770.png

linty1

My wallet cries.
I would love to be included if everyone is ok with it. Let me know and I will send my address to who ever needs it.
Can we include non-shaving/not bulky at all items? I have a few tickets left from when McDonalds did those cup stickers/free coffees.. be nice to treat everyone to a cup of coffee?

I have no issue with @rockviper and @Jayson74 jumping in on the box. It's still a ways away from reaching me anyhow.

I also don't mind if it makes a second round for the group so everyone can try out a bigger box of goodies.

Top Bottom