What's new

Sharpest DE blades not a Feather?

The Bic is a spectacular blade and pairs beautifully with the blackbird.
I love this thread and reading everyone's opinions. In many ways, it's the best part of B&B -- reading y'alls fervently held opinions. I haven't done a razor blade test in a *long time (*by B&B standards). Is this post just YMMV in new packaging? And yes, I read and love all these thoughts! It's why we are all here in the end — learning, sharing, enjoying. But thank you @nav, I've never tried the Bic in a blackbird/Ti-bird and am curious. I just have to dig some Bics out 'ye olde plastice sandwiche wrappere' of random blades.

I love this thread and reading everyone's opinions. In many ways, it's the best part of B&B -- reading y'alls fervently held opinions. I haven't done a razor blade test in a *long time (*by B&B standards). Is this post just YMMV in new packaging? And yes, I read and love all these thoughts! It's why we are all here in the end — learning, sharing, enjoying. But thank you @nav, I've never tried the Bic in a blackbird/Ti-bird and am curious. I just have to dig some Bics out 'ye olde plastice sandwiche wrappere' of random blades.

Please try the combo and let us know how it goes.

The Bic CP is so awesome. It's the only blade i use and have stocked enough for my entire lifetime!

As someone here once said, "Do not fear the Feather." Anyone else remember that?

It’s all in the mind. I used to avoid Feathers but after trying it out, it became my top blade of choice.

The Bic CP is so awesome. It's the only blade i use and have stocked enough for my entire lifetime!

I like BiC CP and have like 500 of these in my stash. It’s one of my top 5 blades.

But life without colours is boring so I use other blades too.

It’s all in the mind. I used to avoid Feathers but after trying it out, it became my top blade of choice.

I like BiC CP and have like 500 of these in my stash. It’s one of my top 5 blades.

But life without colours is boring so I use other blades too.

I would have liked to enjoy the variety but i literally don't like any other blades, they just don't give the efficiency i require.

The one other blade that works well for me is the pre-2021 wizamet. I have a small stash and use them occasionally.

Top Bottom