What's new

Sharp DE Blades - Manufacturer: Samah Razor Blades Industries LTD - Bangladesh

Personally, I doubt it.
Chromium-Ceramic-Platinum-Tungsten, oh my, so catchy...

I might be wrong, as I have been wrong before.
I read the data and microscopic analysis better, however, one should not be misled too much.
I trust the goodness of those assessments and I also appreciate the opinions and doubts that were raised in that discussion, however it is a 2014 analysis going back 10 years, in all those years Derby blades and many other blades will have changed as well.
As soon as I can I will try the Sharp Titanium and the Loi Titanium might be the same blade for me, I just have to check it out.

If we should not trust what they write on the labels and packaging of the blades at this point I think it is better not to use DE blades and go back to the Bic multiblade. : perla:

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Emailed Samah Razor Blades Industries, Limited about the Sharp Titanium and Loi Titanium. If they’re anything like Kai, I should hear back in the next epoch or two.

Emailed Samah Razor Blades Industries, Limited about the Sharp Titanium and Loi Titanium. If they’re anything like Kai, I should hear back in the next epoch or two.
I am interested in their response if they respond.
I read so many enthusiastic opinions and positive comments about these Sharp titanium blades from people who are using them.

@thombrogan
Thank you for your response.

Can you tell me about these Sharp Hi Platinum blades?

Sharp Hi Platinum.png

I don't want them to be same material and blades as Abest Hi Platinum and Sharp 7 AM Hi Platinum, but Sharp Platinum cost a little less.

@thombrogan
Thank you for your response.

Can you tell me about these Sharp Hi Platinum blades?

View attachment 1907331
I don't want them to be same material and blades as Abest Hi Platinum and Sharp 7 AM Hi Platinum, but Sharp Platinum cost a little less.
It feels softer than the 7 AM Hi Platinum to me. On my face I thought the 7 AM Hi Platinum was very, very much like the Titanium but considerably more costly. It is an odd offering in my opinion, starting with the different packaging in cards over the usual Durablade boxes and ending with how RBC prices them at a premium.

I wanted more Sharp blades and so again today I stopped by the Bengali's store to buy them.

IMG20240911160237.jpg

This time the Bengali boy gave me a discount on the entire stick of blades.

IMG20240911145830.jpg

Very delicate blades with good sharpness for me.
I'm glad the store will get the others to him, the guy told me maybe even Champion blade and Sharp 7 Am blades,these last ones though I already own them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom