Balm

EffectivenessFacial Impact Score
FIS
8.50/10
(DFS+++)
10/10
(GlideFest)

Notes:

Just a great shave with this amazing razor. I am really in love with my Fatip. Titan still going strong.

Click here for today's notes.

Enjoy your shave today!

Date30.08.2024
366 daily shaves
244/366

RazorBladeBrush
Fatip Piccolo OCDorco Titan (28)Razorock 400
Butterscotch
PreshaveSoapPostshave
Cold splash
KCG Face Wash
Mike’s Natural Soaps
Barbershop (178)
Cold splash
Proraso Green
Balm

FIS
8.50/10
(DFS+++)
10/10
(GlideFest)

Notes:

Just a great shave with this amazing razor. I am really in love with my Fatip. Titan still going strong.

Enjoy your shave today!
Now he is just rubbing it in....

Now he is just rubbing it in....
Check It Out Look At Me GIF by Travis

Today the Chinese blades were delivered to me and I wanted to stop my shaving with the Dorco Titan blade for a day to use a quick test with the Chinese Matgicol Super Platinum blade in Swedish steel.
I seem to remember that all Swedish steel blades work very well on month.
What are some other brands of blades that use Swedish steel?

I can only think of Derby Premium and Parker blades at the moment, both of which are known to be made in Turkey by the Azmusebat company in Instanbul.

Back on topic, I checked again on UPT Universal Parcel tracking and these are the expected dates for delivery of my blades.
Did they get longer? from Sept. 13-21 to the Sept. 14-24 range, agreed Milan is not as far from my city as America. :laugh:
2024-08-30 202603.png

2024-08-30 202727.png

If all goes well I should receive them as soon as possible the first decade of September ,on the 9th , otherwise no problem.

Thanks to your waiting for which I still thank you all in the coming days when you start with the Dorco Titan ,I'll be with you and on Monday I'll also start again with a new Dorco Titan blade.

I have changed my mind, no longevity experiments, in one week you cannot do the Excalibur experiment.

Last edited:
Today the Chinese blades were delivered to me and I wanted to stop my shaving with the Dorco Titan blade for a day to use a quick test with the Chinese Matgicol Super Platinum blade in Swedish steel.
I seem to remember that all Swedish steel blades work very well on month.
What are some other brands of blades that use Swedish steel?

I can only think of Derby Premium and Parker blades at the moment, both of which are known to be made in Turkey by the Azmusebat company in Instanbul.

Back on topic, I checked again on UPT Universal Parcel tracking and these are the expected dates for delivery of my blades.
Did they get longer? from Sept. 13-21 to the Sept. 14-24 range, agreed Milan is not as far from my city as America. :laugh:
View attachment 1903325
View attachment 1903324

If all goes well I should receive them as soon as possible the first decade of September ,on the 9th , otherwise no problem.

Thanks to your waiting for which I still thank you all in the coming days when you start with the Dorco Titan ,I'll be with you and on Monday I'll also start again with a new Dorco Titan blade.

I have changed my mind, no longevity experiments, in one week you cannot do the Excalibur experiment.
1725046217677.png
1725046282013.png
1725046379844.png

Here are a few I found. I have not tested any of them.

Date31.08.2024
366 daily shaves
245/366

RazorBladeBrush
Gillette #15 Aristocrat SBDorco Titan (29)Abe’s Brush Works Smokey Bandit
PreshaveSoapPostshave
Cold splash
KCG Face Wash
Mike’s Natural Soaps
Barbershop (179+180)
Cold splash
Proraso Green
Balm

FIS
8.50/10
(DFS+++)
10/10
(GlideFest)

Notes:

Click here for today’s notes.

Blade is still performing and I already surpassed 30 at this point as I am not counting the two head shaves I had during my holiday.

Enjoy your shave today!

Date01.09.2024
366 daily shaves
246/366

RazorBladeBrush
Lambda AthenaDorco Titan (30)FNX Barber Boar
PreshaveSoapPostshave
Cold splash
KCG Face Wash
Hampshire Wool Fat (19)Cold splash
Proraso Green
Balm

FIS
8.75/10
(BBS-)
10/10
(GlideFest)

Notes:

What a great combination today! A little more buffing in the end, but all in all just wonderful.

Enjoy your shave today!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Have you started the new week with the Dorco Titan yet?
Best wishes for you for great shaves to you.

@blethenstrom Be careful when you use the Dorco Titan you might get confused and use one of the old model GSBs. :laugh:
Tonight will be my first outing with the Dorco Titan. I know this blade is a good one. I've used one before and it was excellent. I'm looking forward to it.

There is not risk that I will mix the Titan with the blade that shall not be named. I've made sure that it is safely stored far from my shaving den. My shed in the back yard seemed like a good place for the blade that shall not be named.

Top Bottom