What's new

New Custom Shavemac is great

Based on recommendations here I had Bernd make me a custom brush with 21mm knot, 50mm loft and D01 silvertip. Used it the first time today after lathering it several times yesterday to break it in.
What a fabulous bowl brush for my cream. Lots of lather and feels great. This is going to be my go to brush!
Larry

SWEEET!

Shavemacs are super soft. Combine that with a slightly lower loft, and a 21mm knot....MMMMmmmmmmmmm, MMM!

:thumbup1:

Very nice! I was going to have one made pretty similar to that awhile back, this makes me wish I had.

Thanks, I know I am going to love this brush. I like the handle because it sort takes one back to the era of porcelain black and white bathrooms.
Larry

Nice brush with a handle based on the Simpson's Tulip range. I have only heard good things about Shavemac's custom offering. Congrats!

Nice brush! I have a Silvertip from Shavemac and it is Super Super Soft! The ultimate! Great purchase you've got there!

Great looking handle. The rest of it ... true perfection.

Of course, cause its a Shavemac. I'll bet you will never see a day where it loses a hair out of its luxurious head.

Great choice. Thanks for sharing your picture.

Enjoy :thumbup:

D01 Hair, 21mm Knot, 50mm loft...
The hands-down best brush stats there are!
I hope you love your custom Shavemac as much as I love mine!

Top Bottom