What's new

Five Antique Stores Later...

Here are my newest additions to my collection! Before this, if you refer to the setup pic in my sig, I only had a Merkur HD. Not anymore. Still need to clean them up, and identify them, and test them out (already shaved with the '40s SS and LOVED IT! Girlfriend loved it too, heh). Debating whether or not I should sell some, or keep them, oh I don't know. Anyways, this thread would be pointless without pictures so without further ado..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but here's what I think I scored (from left to right):
  • Top row: Red-Tip SS, Flare-Tip SS
  • Middle row: Slim Adj., Fatboy, Blue-Tip SS, Tech
  • Bottom row: Fat Handle Tech, Alum. Handle Tech, ???, '40s SS
proxy.php

Some close ups so you can see them better:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

At quick glance, the gold one in the third row which you ID'd as ??? appears to be an Aristocrat.

Nice haul!

At quick glance, the gold one in the third row which you ID'd as ??? appears to be an Aristocrat.

Nice haul!
Woot! I had wanted an Aristocrat! :) There were no date codes on the bottom of it so I didn't have anything to reference. Oh, and btw - the lady's shop where I got the majority of them claims to have even more.. gave her my phone # so that she can give me a call when she finds the rest ;)

That is a tremendous score.. the gold one is no doubt a fine Aristocrat..
Looks like 4 SS
  1. 40's
  2. blue tip
  3. red tip
  4. flare tip
2 Adjustables
  1. Slim
  2. Fatboy
3 techs
  1. 2 ball end
  2. fat handle

WOWser!!! Congrats... your Merkur will never get lonely!
Wayne

Wow, a Fatboy and an Aristocrat! I have not found any of these anywhere in my little part of the world. You must be lucky!

Congratulations on a great haul.

If the Aristocrat has no date code and not notches in the cross-bar, you have a terrific razor (based on my own experience). The dated ones with notches are fine too, but I've never used one.

That's every DE shaver's dream!

Top Bottom