What's new

Henckels 250th Anniversary Razor

Henckels' US office told me that it was a limited edition razor released in 1981 to commemorate its 250th anniversary. Has anyone see one before? I have two of them. The second one is not pictured but the stamps on the scales are completed gone. Sorry for the bad photos. They were taken with a camera phone.

Never seen one before but it looks very nice. Looks like a nice collectible with it being an anniversary blade. Was the production imited?

Swiftsteel

Never seen one before but it looks very nice. Looks like a nice collectible with it being an anniversary blade. Was the production limited?

Swiftsteel

They're going to the auction block or the BST block (remember! you can't do both! :tongue_sm). It's time to clear out these extra razors.

According to whom I spoke to, they may have been a limited edition but she wasn't sure. She forwarded my question to the German office. Hopefully, they answer.

That's a cool blue orange wash on the blade and a very nice looking razor. Is that a laser etch or something on the spine?

I don't know what the 250th razor originally sold for but the 275th set cost 275 euros two years ago, or about $430 USD. The set came with a brush and a bowl.

Top Bottom