What's new

SALE CLOSED!! New In Box (NIB) Super-Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased a quantity of these 1976 Super-Speeds. I think it is kinda cool to have a NIB and not spend a fortune. Can either put away to collect or open and be the first to use. Date code W4.

No need to wax on about the virtues (or deficiencies) of these razors as I suspect most of you know much more about them than I do. I do know they shave and I personally like them.

Price is $40.00 CONUS. If outside CONUS will figure out postage. Payment with Paypal. PM if interested. I have a few of these. :biggrin:

Nick

I have a bunch of these. And just checked with the morning light and was able to make out W4...so a 1976 baby.

I cant wait for mine to arrive. Not that I need another razor, with my RAD in full swing, but to have a NIB one is just cool as h**l. So I had to buy one and keep it as is for nostalgic purposes.:blushing::blushing::thumbup1:

Thanks again.

Please note that I am changing price to $40/razor. Postage is higher than anticipated and had to buy bigger boxes so that I could ship without damaging the packaging.

The NOS SS came today. Couldn't be happier. It's a wonderful piece which can be displayed or used in a rotation. Either way it's a win-win, and well worth the money. Thanks, Evan:smile:

Got mine too. You packed it well and shipped it promptly. This beauty goes on display next to my '51, which cost me twice as much.

Got mine too. Beautiful packaging. Hardly any discoloring of the cardboard. The nice part about it is the plastic is still clear, so these must of sat in a dark place as florescent lights turn the clear plastic yellow with exposure.

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Great transaction!!!
Great packaging!!!

Can't wait to give my Dad his New In Box razor from the year I was born. Almost the right quarter too.

These are outstanding razors for shaving, and you just can't beat this offer for display.

If you want to add a NOS Gillette to your collection at a very reasonable price, you really should give this a hard look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom