full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the stand come with it?

What's the overall length on that monstrous beast? Those pics lend it to look at least 12" long!! :eek2:

Holy cow! This is easily the most beautiful and extravagant piece of shaving equipment I've ever seen. Just when you think Joel's got everything... :biggrin:

Thats the most beautiful tool I've ever seen.. Kudos to you Joel for acquiring it,, but most of the compliments must goto Bill Ellis.. What an amazing razor!!
BTW are those real rubies and diamonds, I suppose so as we all know joel's razor are works of art.. Enjoy and let us know how that first swipe goes, and a pic of it in your hand to show size comparison..

Wood (not sure what kind) Diamond and Ruby....

To add a hint more specificity, it is a burl. Obviously some lighter wood. To which a red dye treatment has been applied. (The red is not part of the natural color of the wood. You can get some cool effects with dyes and burls.)

Mr Ellis's craftsmanship is just amazing, I must say.

-Mo

Thats the most beautiful tool I've ever seen.. Kudos to you Joel for acquiring it,, but most of the compliments must goto Bill Ellis.. What an amazing razor!!
BTW are those real rubies and diamonds, I suppose so as we all know joel's razor are works of art.. Enjoy and let us know how that first swipe goes, and a pic of it in your hand to show size comparison..

They're real :biggrin:

Beautiful. The handle is a reminder of what NOT to do to your face.

Where did you pick up such a remarkable razor?

Top Bottom