What's new

Biggest badger brush you have ever seen?

Delong 65mm

proxy.php

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Actually, there is no record of it in the actual Guinness site, so I'm going to call urban legend status.

+1

Thank you for the voice of reason.

This came up before and I call shenanigans.

Look at the length of the longest hair there on that brush.

This is impossible for 2 reasons;
1. Unless you had a proportionally giant badger, you simply couldn't get hair that long.
2. Even if you could get hair that long, it would have to be proportionally thicker in order to stand up. A crew cut is pretty stiff, but grow it out several inches and it doesn't have the backbone to stand up.

Yes, I know... But it's reported on a website, so it MUST be true, right?

I'll be unveiling my website to sell unobtainium. Really. There is such a thing and it's available. You'll see it on my website so it must be true.

By the way, Apparently Saville Row is also making one of these as shown in the picture below;
Stand by for the big announcement..... Tomorrow.

Last edited:
Let's play devil's advocate.

Look at the length of the longest hair there on that brush.
They list hair length at 13cm. That doesn't seem impossible to me for either of the reasons you give. If you look hard enough I'd bet there are paintbrushes out there with 5" of badger hair that stands straight up.

Also, the GWR site states that they have only a tiny fraction (their words) of WR's listed online. In fact in their "Large things" section I counted about eight.

I think the best evidence against it is the cost it would have taken to produce. Does Delong have enough money laying around to assemble a million dollar brush that will likely never be sold as a marketing gimmick? What's next? Tabac buys a superbowl spot?

Last edited:
Internet + Photoshop = mistrust in ANY photo these days.
It's kind of sad really.

I'll put my vote in for the BK12. It's a monster.
unless someone has seen another one and is willing to vouch for it.

Kent BLK12 is the biggest brush I've ever seen in real life. Now if you want something that is knowningly bigger wait for drP to post some of his monstrosities... :biggrin1:

Kent BLK12 is the biggest brush I've ever seen in real life. Now if you want something that is knowningly bigger wait for drP to post some of his monstrosities... :biggrin1:

Okay....

Those are dwarfs compared to these giants...:

Giant plexi Plisson on the most right:

proxy.php

PL 14 in the middlë:

proxy.php

Vulfix 38:

proxy.php

Giant plexi again:

proxy.php

PL14 Manchurian:

proxy.php