What's new

Custom Boar Brush*****Sold out *****

I'm definitely interested in one of these. I also just want to add that I would be all for spending extra if there was a limited run of a B&B special edition with an engraving or special sticker or something.

Sweet! Looking forward to whatever you have to share. Thanks, Andrés!

For what it's worth, since I'm bringing it up, I'm willing to foot the bill - but hoping a few noble gents would help me.

It would be a CRIME if Andrés had to buy his own brush after all the hard work he's put in for this to become a reality. I vote that we (hereto meaning I, but again, hoping others will help) buy his brush for his efforts. What say you?

:thumbup: I'll chip in too.

Sweet! Looking forward to whatever you have to share. Thanks, Andrés!

For what it's worth, since I'm bringing it up, I'm willing to foot the bill - but hoping a few noble gents would help me.

It would be a CRIME if Andrés had to buy his own brush after all the hard work he's put in for this to become a reality. I vote that we (hereto meaning I, but again, hoping others will help) buy his brush for his efforts. What say you?

:thumbup:

Thanks for the "Mod nod" Jim; do you have a suggestion on how we pull that off? For instance, have participating gents agree to PayPal a selected participant?

I suppose how exactly we're buying these will need to be nailed down first.

I'll chip in a couple bucks as well. Figure if we get enough to chip in it may be only a buck or two. Thanks for putting this together Andrès :thumbup:

The PM to Leon (aka Bruno, proprietor of The Vintage Scent and my favorite Semogue vendor) was as illuminative as advertised. Dare I say it brightened my day. Turns out, he didn't think Andrés should pay for the brush either! So, it's settled (no collections required).

Now, on to the small matter of being able to order this brush for ourselves... :lol:

Josh - Well done then! I was about to say I'd chip in on Andres' brush too, but that's been taken care of...

I suggest that, if Andres ever visit's the state/residence of someone benefitting from this thread, they owe him a drink :) What'll you take, Hokie?

Cheers,
Jeremy

The PM to Leon (aka Bruno, proprietor of The Vintage Scent and my favorite Semogue vendor) was as illuminative as advertised. Dare I say it brightened my day. Turns out, he didn't think Andrés should pay for the brush either! So, it's settled (no collections required).

Now, on to the small matter of being able to order this brush for ourselves... :lol:

Yay! Leon/Bruno is a class act. :001_smile

but looking at this thread makes me think that yet is gonna be very temporary! count me excited for this one boys....im still kinda salty i missed out on the semogue le '09s. :thumbup1:

so whats the deal these getting made and can i get one

There was apparently a prototype (pictured a couple pages back), but we don't know about the production run yet. The craftsman was on holiday for a while, and I gathered (from a separate conversation) that he's currently "swamped". That could mean with our little project, or with something else entirely.

At any rate, you know what we know (or, rather, can read everything we know) but it boils down to "hang tight for a bit".

Wow! I've been away on work and other antics (I should later share with you how I stepped on a gardening tool on sunday and its handle smacked me in the face - no kidding!) and just caught up.

You. guys. ROCK! :blushing::w00t: Thank you so much for your support!

So here's some news:

1) We have a price! 22 euros! Which is about $29.34 USD, give or take. Not too bad, huh?

2) I took a picture today and was wondering what you guys thought about it:
proxy.php

More to come next week! :laugh:

WANT!!!

I was thinking about a 620 to hold me over but forget that.
:w00t: +1.

somebody want to buy an 830? :p Blue's my favorite color. :D

I think I just brush-gasmed. :blush:

Also, how long does it take to ship one from Vintage Scent? I ordered a 1470 about a month ago...

Last edited:
Top Bottom