What's new

Clean Shower Fresh for Men

So after the opening of cheap deodorant soap I'm getting a drydown of cheap deodorant soap and bathroom cleaner. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
<What do you guys think? >

I think I am surprised that this is not put out by CB I Hate Perfume, and I wonder if it was whether it would smell any different!

And I am surprised that is is just one line of a number of similar lines from the House of Clean. And I am glad that "Mr. Clean" is keeping himself busy after all of these years and has branched out from household cleaners to found his own scents "house"! He must be 103 years old at this point! Wonder if he has kept his figure!

Oh...It's a Clean fragrance. Sorry. In rereading the OP, I now see I totally misread what he was saying.

So, in response to what he actually asked, I've never tried it. I used to really like the original Clean for men, but that was back when my knowledge of fragrance was limited to department store stuff. Since discovering better stuff, Clean now smells fair to middling to me. Not terrible, but nothing special.

After having just shampooed my daughter's hair, I want to revise my description of this fragrance. It smells like the "lightly fragranced," dye-free version of Suave shampoo for kids.

I don't remember if it was this particular scent I took a whiff of, but one of the "Clean" fragrances smelled very much like bathroom cleaner. It smelled so funky I had to get a sample made so I could show my wife :lol:

Have you tried Gendarme?

This was written almost a year ago and I just now noticed it. I've just looked this cologne up and based on the reviews it sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Phrases such as smells like... "freshly starched white cotton shirt" and "just stepped out of the shower." I might end up buying some of this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom