What's new

B&B Glencairn Whisky Glasses - Time to Order!

You may have seen a few of us discuss the Glencairn Whisky glass and how much we enjoy them. Now, here's your chance to get one custom etched with the B&B badger logo!

This is the authentic lead free crystal whisky glass from The Glencairn Crystal Co., East Kilbride, Scotland. This is a great glass for tasting, and some here consider it the finest for nosing fine whisky and bourbon.

Here is the artist's (my) rendition of what it will look like. Note that it is etched in lead free crystal and not painted. The logo and text may be altered slightly to ensure everything is clear and legible.

glencairn.jpg

These custom B&B glasses are being offered at $13.75, not including S&H. A percentage of the price is going to B&B to help defray the server and software costs and helps keep this site ad free.

As a thank you to our contributors, their price will be reduced by $1.25 per glass.

International Members: This buy is open to international members, but shipping must be calculated based on location. If you would like to order and your shipping address is outside the USA, please contact TimmyBoston via PM. He will help quote your order and process the payments. Please include your full name and complete shipping address in this PM.

The buy will be open until we close it, most likely around 2 weeks from the date of this post. At that time, all orders will be forwarded to the manufacturer who will etch the glasses and ship to each member through the US distributor. Please be patient as these buys tend to take some time. However, we anticipate it to be quicker that many past B&B group buys (no Irisch Moos comments!).

Please, NO comments or suggestions on the design. A lot of time and effort went into the current design and we have tried to make as many people as possible happy. It is what it is. If you don't like it, don't place an order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Thanks John and all the B&B Moderators that worked behind the scenes to make this happen.

2 more glasses to join my collection.

--Dennis

While it isn't that big of a deal, when I placed the order, I didn't see any mechanism in place to get the discounted contributor rate. Is that something that will be handled internally, and refunded or did I screw something up?

I'm actually fine paying the full price, but I just thought I'd ask.

While it isn't that big of a deal, when I placed the order, I didn't see any mechanism in place to get the discounted contributor rate. Is that something that will be handled internally, and refunded or did I screw something up?

I'm actually fine paying the full price, but I just thought I'd ask.

The contributor coupon is posted in the contributor forum. If you didn't use it when placing your order, contact Joel or Nick via PM.

The contributor coupon is posted in the contributor forum. If you didn't use it when placing your order, contact Joel or Nick via PM.

Thanks John. I didn't think to look there prior to ordering. It isn't worth the effort to chase that money down (not from mine or their perspective)

How much time is "some time," approximately? I'll be moving before the end of October - safe to order and give my current address?

How much time is "some time," approximately? I'll be moving before the end of October - safe to order and give my current address?

Interesting question. I hesitate to post this, due to there ALWAYS being an issue, but we've been told once the order period closes, they should be manufactured in a few weeks, maybe less. Give time to transit from across the ocean to the distributor, and then some time from them to you.

Interesting question. I hesitate to post this, due to there ALWAYS being an issue, but we've been told once the order period closes, they should be manufactured in a few weeks, maybe less. Give time to transit from across the ocean to the distributor, and then some time from them to you.

I'm so conflicted. Woe is me. :001_tongu Maybe I should just have em sent to mom's house and get em whenever :w00t:

Top Bottom