What's new

Guess that movie

I can do this all day:

$BNB 2.jpg

RJ - Chicago
Posted from my phone, please forgive typos.

That would have to be the Matrix....I watched it in the theater. When I left the theater, I thought to myself, I have just watched the most ground breaking movie ever made, and I will never see one that is greater...20 years later, I still haven't left a theater feeling that way.

(granted, since having kids, I keep leaving the theater seeing movies like Zootopia:laugh:)

That would have to be the Matrix....I watched it in the theater. When I left the theater, I thought to myself, I have just watched the most ground breaking movie ever made, and I will never see one that is greater...20 years later, I still haven't left a theater feeling that way.
You sir are correct on both accounts...

Connected; on a side note, I just introduced this show to my son and his friend at his back to school sleep over....I doubt he watches it as may times that I did growing up, but it was still fun to wach him and his friend being as excited as I was when I first watched it...In my son's words, "Who's Cindy Lauper"

$download.jpg

The Mrs. got that, here's a connected cupcake because we are calling it a night. Please play on:

$Bnb3.jpg

RJ - Chicago
Posted from my phone, please forgive typos.

Top Bottom