What's new

Guess that movie

correct, thanks!
Connected to Strait Jacket
View attachment 636383
24-hour rule--13 Ghosts. Not in 3d but had two filters, one allowed you to see the ghosts and one kept them hidden. The DVD comes with two filters to and allows you to view the movie that way, or in the standard monochrome television print.

Connection was the great William Castle. Connected, but much easier:
$vp.jpg

Kind of looks like a supersized version of that larva thing that they put in someone's ear in Wrath of Khan.

I was thinking the same thing. Which then lead me to think of the Next Generation episode where people were being possessed by a similar creature via entry through the mouth.

24-hour rule--13 Ghosts. Not in 3d but had two filters, one allowed you to see the ghosts and one kept them hidden. The DVD comes with two filters to and allows you to view the movie that way, or in the standard monochrome television print.

Connection was the great William Castle. Connected, but much easier:
View attachment 636619

Well, it's 24 hours, perhaps I shouldn't be selecting anymore. This one is The Tingler, another great William Castle production. Perhaps Castle is not as famous as I thought he was. like 13 Ghosts, the tingler had a gimmick too. Select seats in theaters were rigged with electronic buzzers to give people mild shocks at certain points in the movie. This was also one of the first movies to discuss LSD. Let's see someone else choose a movie.

Top Bottom