What's new

Penhaligon's 5ml sample set

Does anyone know of a place in the United States that sells the four 5ml bottle sampler set of Penhaligon's men's fragrances that are available on some UK store web sites such as House of Fraser and Twenga.com? I am not talking about the scent library which contains both mens and womens scents in ten 1.5ml tubes.

In the set I am talking about, Each of the four mens scents come in miniature copies of the full size bottles :confused:

I got mine (Quercus, BB, EF, and Endymion) over a year ago from Pen's website. I noticed it's not listed anymore when you click on US but it is listed under UK, so it would appear that Pens is not making it directly available. Too bad, it's a great idea and I wish the other companies offered similar products.

Have you tried emailing them? You never know, maybe they'll find one lying around for sale. Also, when I bought it I asked for a few samples of other Pen's scents I hadn't tried yet and they were obliging.

The Perfumed Court offers a Penhaligon's sampler but I'm unsure about what's in it. They'll fix anything you want (at any amount).

Top Bottom