What's new

Knize Ten was not re-formulated!!!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
There was a thread some time back and it was mentioned that Knize Ten was reformulated:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73505&highlight=lynn

Some of the participants of my K10 decant have asked me if the decants I sent out were new or old formulation. I was not aware of a re-formulation, and what I got smelled like the K10 I am used to for some 25 years – so I concluded it was old stock (if there was a change in formula). But this whole thing bugged me a bit, and to make sure I was selling the right stuff, I have contacted Knize Ten Parfumeur GmbH in Germany and spoke with the owner personally (which was easy for me since I am German!!).
He told me the following:
There was no re-formulation and there will be none. The only change will be in the packaging and their distributor in the USA.
So all please rest assured you all got the real stuff!!

There was a thread some time back and it was mentioned that Knize Ten was reformulated:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73505&highlight=lynn

Some of the participants of my K10 decant have asked me if the decants I sent out were new or old formulation. I was not aware of a re-formulation, and what I got smelled like the K10 I am used to for some 25 years – so I concluded it was old stock (if there was a change in formula). But this whole thing bugged me a bit, and to make sure I was selling the right stuff, I have contacted Knize Ten Parfumeur GmbH in Germany and spoke with the owner personally (which was easy for me since I am German!!).
He told me the following:
There was no re-formulation and there will be none. The only change will be in the packaging and their distributor in the USA.So all please rest assured you all got the real stuff!!

:thumbup:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Rudy--that's great news. Are they going to resume distribution in the US anytime soon?

I should have asked, but wasn't thinking about it. I also send him with an e-mail some links, like to the forum here, so he is informed what is going on. If I find something out, I surely will post it here.

I think I remember Luca Turin saying that the company told him it was indeed reformulated. To be honest, I trust more the words of LT than those of Knize. Perfume companies tend to deny reformulations even when they are blatantly obvious. The good news is that the current version is very good.

Top Bottom