What's new

Has anybody here ever actually worn T&H West Indian Limes EDC?

And if you did, did your significant other hate it? Love it? Not notice it?

Did anybody tell you they liked it? Or that you smelled weird?

Just curious. It's such a DIFFERENT scent. I kind of like it, but I think it's because I got such good shaves from the cream and I made good associations in my brain.

It's my most recent purchase (excepting a 100ml of Pen's racquets which i've literally just won on Ebay).

I really like it. It's coming into winter down here in Australia, so i won't be using it much for a few months. But i really like the tangy topnotes and its woody mids, which kinda work well in cooler weather. I was originally concerned about its longevity, but actually sense it on my longer than Trafalgar, which is still by far my favourite T&H scent.

The missus originally thought it smelt like urinal cakes, but is slowly coming around. I do tend to apply it with a heavy hand when i wear it, so she finds it overpowering for the first 10 mins, before it settles down. I'm really happy with the purchase.

BTW, I have yet to try the WIL creams, having tried T&H creams in Trafalgar, Grafton and 1805.

Cheers

So, I've decided I really like the scent, but, like you, I find that it disappears within about an hour or two, even if I put a bunch of it on.

Here's my question: Can you recommend another cologne that has a simiilar fragrance but lasts longer?

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom