What's new

Schick Krona with just word Schick on doors

Screwed up the title, should say "Schick" on just one door! Nothing on the other door!

I didn't know they made krona's with just the word Schick on one door and that's it. I've got two with no markings and one with Schick Krona, but didn't know this other one existed till it came in the mail today. Neat! Cleaning up real well too! I'll be darned!

The kronas with no markings are early production. I believe 60's-early 70's. They started stamping the doors in mid-late 70's.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably google around to see if I can find more stuff on the krona's. They're beginning to get to me. Just about my favorite razor too, believe it or not. It's a toss up sorta, a krona or a super adj. Take care!

Thanks for the info. I'll probably google around to see if I can find more stuff on the krona's. They're beginning to get to me. Just about my favorite razor too, believe it or not. It's a toss up sorta, a krona or a super adj. Take care!

I've got a few Kronas on hand. I'll check later tonight and see which door designs and knob types I have. I think it would be a pretty cool collection to try to amass all the different variations. I think it would be a reasonable goal on a relatively inexpensive razor. If I have any you do not have I'm sure I could work you out a real good deal through sale or trade.

Tremendous offer. Thank you. I'm not sure if I'm into collecting or not, but now I've got 4 kronas and I like the shaves I get from them. When I bid on this last one I thought well 4 ought to do me. We'll see! My goal was to at least have a couple of the ones I like in case they went bad. Now I have that. I'm about to order up some shaving soaps along with some blades. I've been noticing you can get rid of a dollar pretty quick once you get into the shave soap thing. My my!

My new one is a black knob too. Wonder if either or door fits either side, probably so! Might have been a Friday "balance out the stock" type assembly.

Top Bottom