What's new

Post your shave dens!

4 years of RAD. $image.jpg$image.jpg

Wow, you've got so much stuff you needed six chairs to rest on while you were setting it out!

(But seriously, when you need a large dining table fully extended to show your stuff, you're, well, probably about halfway there :001_cool:)

Last edited:
On the plus side, this exercise has cured most of my ADs....:blushing: Also, I have several artisan type soaps that don't really perform well and I've been experimenting with ways to get them working. I think I have enough good soaps to get me through to 3017 without issues. :thumbup: Therefore I think anything marginal will just become a shower soap.

WOW!! I'm not sure why I would even bother posting mine. Don't even ask about the ugly oddball standing up straight way in the back. I keep him around for emergencies, not sure of any event that could transpire to make me desperate enough to ask him for help anymore. I think he's the dorky kid that thinks he's cool when he stands by all the cool kids. Maybe I just found out why I have such a soft spot for him ;)
$den.jpg

WOW!! I'm not sure why I would even bother posting mine. Don't even ask about the ugly oddball standing up straight way in the back. I keep him around for emergencies, not sure of any event that could transpire to make me desperate enough to ask him for help anymore. I think he's the dorky kid that thinks he's cool when he stands by all the cool kids. Maybe I just found out why I have such a soft spot for him ;)

. . .

That didn't bother me as much as the Zippo lighter fluid!

Moving my equipment to the basement bathroom. I'm sure the wife will be happy. Only keeping this weeks stuff in the master. Everything else is moving.

Top Bottom