What's new

I love Dorcos!

+1 Dorcos are the blades for me also. Gillettes, derby's, and feathers all hacked my face. I found the Dorcos ot be forgiving yet sharp at the same time.

One thing for me personally though is that I've found if I don't change the blade every shave, I'll slowly but surely get mini cuts as I shave. But since a 100 pack is only $8, it's not going to break the bank.

+1 Dorcos are the blades for me also. Gillettes, derby's, and feathers all hacked my face. I found the Dorcos ot be forgiving yet sharp at the same time.

One thing for me personally though is that I've found if I don't change the blade every shave, I'll slowly but surely get mini cuts as I shave. But since a 100 pack is only $8, it's not going to break the bank.
True enough: I get a solid five shaves from mine, but if you shave, say five days a week, and change blades each time, you're out only 40 cents. Scary-good, eh?

- Barrett

Last edited:
Wow, old thread is old. I've never tried the ST-300s or ST-301s, but their Prime Platinums are worthy of consideration.

ST-301s are better.
The Dorco st 300 is a nice blade but IMO the ST-301 is the best blade in the whole Dorco lineup. They shave me as good as Personna Blues at 1/2 the price. I just bought 1,000 St-301's that's how much faith I have in them plus I got a deal for them at a .05 cents apiece!!

I got some Dorco blades identical to the ones that came with my Micro Touch One razor in a sampler from India
I'm working my way through the sampler (10 different brands) the Dorco is 7th in line for testing and review

I got some Dorco blades identical to the ones that came with my Micro Touch One razor in a sampler from India
I'm working my way through the sampler (10 different brands) the Dorco is 7th in line for testing and review

Those are the ST-300s, I've used them since I started with my Weishi 2003m (I got one single blade from them) and honestly, they are good. I got a 100 box of them. In the MicroTouch One I find they are a bit too aggressive. I may try getting the 301s and Prime Platinum from tryablade this paycheck.

I have been using a Dorco ST 301 Platinum in a Dorco TTO razor (Weishi re-brand I think). I've completed 16 shaves on the same blade and am quite satisfied. I'll keep using the same blade until it no longer does the job well.

Top Bottom