What's new

The act of giving on B&B

This am, a member gave me a gift of brushes. I was going to sell a shaving implement that I no longer use but decided to in turn give it for free. The recipient in turn says that he will give one of his possessions to another for free. This orginal act of kindness just may snow ball into a storm of kindness. Congratulations to all the B&B members and their kindness and graciousness.:thumbup:

Mark

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Funny.... I was just thinking about this within the hour. If every active member took turns giving away one item they no longer desired to one newbie, they would not only be flooded with manna from heaven, but we would also have one really pissed off postman negotiating mountains of packages.

they would not only be flooded with manna from heaven, but we would also have one really pissed off postman negotiating mountains of packages.
I think it would be a good thing instead, especially with the economic downturn. People might send less stuff, buy less stuff because of the way things are going. Giving stuff for free will mean the postman will have something to do & gets to keep his job. :tongue:

If every active member took turns giving away one item they no longer desired
I don't think anyone would appreciate my junk... anyone for a old cracked handled boarshair brush that sheds like a mangy coyote... lol

Still though, Highly honourable actions and a very nice gesture
The BIG GUY is most likely smiling. :wink:

Top Bottom