What's new

What Cell Phone do you use?

The holiday's are when a lot of providers put up deals for phones and service plans.

what are the top of the line phones available in your eyes and why?

My contract just ended and we are looking hard at the Instinct at Sprint or staying with T Mobile and getting the Google phone.
I have decided to go from just wanting a phone that makes calls to wanting to use the 3G and data plans on the phones now.
Wife wants a Blackberry from either carrier.

I love my blackjack.
However, I would like one of the Palm phones, the PDA part of the blackjack is a bit clunky, whatever I get though, I have to keep the keyboard.

I use Sprint, I have a Palm Treo 755p and I have the Simply Everything Plan. I like the phone but I still want an iPhone :rolleyes: and the Simply Everything Plan is sweet!

well I have an LG VX8350 (Verizon). I don't know if it's "Top" of anything, but it's been a good phone for me so far. It's a phone that can double as an MP3 player, though I haven't availed myself of that functionality yet. That's about it. I have a poker game on there. I don't use the V-Nav, though my wife does on her phone. She has the "indestructable" Casio G'zone. What a piece of work that is. You can freeze it in a block of ice and it still works!

I think you can get the VX8350 free now.

-Mason

Have and use a Tilt (work) and a 3G iPhone. I've had blackberries, Treo's, you name it - and i'm a die hard iPhone fan.

Apple is simply horrid to deal with - but they make superlative products. Ignore the instinct - I looked at one, and after playing around with a friends, and hearing his commentary - it's an epic pile.

I use the HTC Kaiser, which is the unlocked and somewhat-uncrippled import version of the AT&T Tilt. I've been super pleased with it... barely even tempted to consider that sexy fruit-flavored jezebel from Cupertino. :tongue:

Well it's not the latest and greatest but I really like using my Blackberry 7100. I do wish I had a full keyboard though. I am a little old I guess to keep figuring out the multi letter keys.

T-Mobile G1

Far and away the best phone I have ever owned. Touch screen is snappy, UI is well built and quick as can be. Work email is not push (yet, unless Gmail is your work email) but that will be solved eventually. I have mine set up as an imap account, with a default to check hourly which is fine with my line of work. Internet is about 99% as good as the iphone. The physical keyboard is great. I really just love this phone.

Have and use a Tilt (work) and a 3G iPhone. I've had blackberries, Treo's, you name it - and i'm a die hard iPhone fan.

Apple is simply horrid to deal with - but they make superlative products. Ignore the instinct - I looked at one, and after playing around with a friends, and hearing his commentary - it's an epic pile.

Friend I have loves his instinct. you dont. another friend didnt. hmmmmm. tell me a little more about the epic pile please.
I am more interested in the Simply everything plan and maybe getting a rumer or rant.
The Google phone is supposed to be having a lot of apps coming out with different business partners. wife says no to the iphone. more because we dont like cingular (att)

I own a razor (cell phone). I don't use it much (again the cell phone). Come February, I probably won't use it (the cell phone) ever again. Waste of money....

I'm still using my old Nokia 6310i :smile:

All of my friends have cell phones far more advanced than mine but I couldn't care less.

It kind of blends well with my other consumer choices.

Top Bottom