What's new

New Aveda Cologne

Hey Gents!
I was at my girl's Aveda-based salon earlier this week getting a cut and I noticed their new cologne they have been working on is finally out: http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY14931&PRODUCT_ID=PROD14023

At $65 it's a little on the pricier side (which makes me glad my girlfriend gets a discount). However, I have to say that this is probably my favorite scent and worth every penny. I have been using their Pure-formance oil as a cologne and this is a heartier, longer-lasting version of that. It combines some of my favorite essential oils (lavender, mint, vetiver :w00t:) and IMHO I think it makes for a great winter scent.

Anyone else love this scent as much as me?

I enjoy all Aveda products so will definitely give this a sniff. In reading one of the reviews on the link above, one poster noted that the Pure-fume tonic spray would now be going away. Can anyone (such as the OP) confirm or deny? I missed out on the scent that preceeded the Pure-Fume tonic (which I love) -- about 5 years ago or so. I smelled it on a colleague, but when I went to Aveda the next week was told that it had been discontinued and I could not find it anywhere.

I've been burned before by Aveda product changes. They dropped their men's deodorant--I loved that stuff.

Top Bottom