What's new

crisp clean scent

Despite having been discontinued, I believe Versace Green Jeans can still be found. I mention it because I'm wearing it today and it's definitely crisp and clean. Much like Speick EdC with citrus and pine notes, however the pine is more dominant in the GJ, while the citrus is more dominant in the Speick. I have both and would recommend both for their crisp, clean criteria.

I agree with Lynchmeister, Versace Green Jeans is a crisp, very green scent. Some say it is too PineSol-ish, but I like it a lot. Metal Jeans is also nice.. but hard to find. Blue Jeans is very nice for an office or even for casual use, but I don't know if I would call it crisp or clean.

I find Guerlains Vetiver to be the cleanest, freshest, and most crip scent I own.
It's like a fresh cut lawn with a slight soapiness...very nice. And SWMBO loves it!

Mulger cologne is a wonderful, clean scent. Plus the price is great!

While I enjoy T&H 1805, IMO Bvlgari Aqva is a better oceanic scent. Creed Erolfa is even better but much more expensive.

Add my vote to Mugler Cologne!

For me the most Crisp and Clean scent is from Royall Muske....I LOVE the stuff!

+1 for Creed Erolfa!

Excellent thread, here. I've gotten some great ideas. I just wish it was easier to try some of these prior to purchase. I don't get to stores that have much of a selection and buying cologne based on printed descriptions is a great way to be disappointed!

4711 is as crisp as they come. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long at all.

For a long-lasting lemon citrus fragrance that's easy on the pocketbook, try Monsieur Balmain. Make sure you buy it online from one of the heavily discounted sites like Scentiments.com.

+1 on the 4711, and maybe some Lavender based cologne?

"Cool" by Molton Brown

- A cool breeze on a hot summer's day... chilled droplets of dew on the grass at dawn. Bursting with fresh, sparkling aromas which invigorate the mind and send the spirits soaring. Clean, crisp and refreshing, cool picks you up with aromatic Cardamom, wild Mint, zingy Tangerine and warm Cedarwood. Spritz a little onto pulse points and surround yourself with an uplifting air of wellbeing.

# Clean, crisp and refreshing scent
# Picks you up with aromatic scents
# Contains aromatic Cardamom, wild Mint, zingy Tangerine and warm Cedarwood

Polo Black

Ralph Lauren Polo Black is a new expression of the Polo lifestyle. Ralph Lauren Polo Black is for the urban professional male of our time. Polo Black is sexy, mysterious and slightly dangerous. A bold fusion of iced mango, silver armoise and patchouli noir. Modern. Daring. Sophisticated.

Zirh EDT

Zirhs new signature fragrance is fresh, clean and undoubtedly masculine. A simultaneously cool and spicy scent with notes of lime, mandarin, siamese ginger, nutmeg and oak moss. It comes in a glass spray bottle encased in a sleek brushed aluminium canister.

I own all three of the above - my favourite would have to be Molton Brown "Cool" - it's very refreshing - my initial reaction upon smelling it was "This is a very crisp, clean scent" - exactly what you're looking for! :)

I may be off-base here but what about a Lavender scent?
I'm not sure if you'd call them crisp (?maybe), but definitely clean.

Regarding samples C&S will send a lovely bunch of samples if you don't have those yet, T&H sells a sample set, Penhaligons sells a scent library (and will send you a few extras if you ask), Trumpers sells a sampler set for about $6.50. You can also get decants (B&B member Rorschuck sells decants at very reasonable prices). Sephora has Guerlain Vetiver and they'll actually give sample vials.

Using the above methods, I've accumulated a very good stash of about 40 colognes to try without spending a fortune. I won't shell out $75-$120 for a cologne unless I've tried it many times and know I REALLY like it.

My mom sent me a bottle of A&F called fierce that has a nice clean smell to it. I trust my mother's judgment since I have a slight lack of a girlfriend much less wife. :blushing::lol:

Top Bottom