What's new

Indulgence of the Night - August 08

full

Thanks John! Yummy

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottle of Rioja. Berbarana 2006. I have run out of lagavulin and the only gin I have is the very last sip in a bottle of gordons so I may have to get the spirit of the month to re-balance my stocks. A Tom Collins/Gin Fizz would just do the trick tonight

A shop known as "The Beer Emporium" has recently opened about 10 minutes drive from home.

Called in last night to find a wide selection of Bottle conditioned beers from small British breweries, Belgian beers,draught cider,Jever Pils and Veltins.

There was also Brooklyn East India Pale Ale and Harpoon IPA from the north eastern US

Had an IPA night

Jaipur IPA (Thornbridge brewery, Derbyshire)
Burton Bridge Empire Pale Ale (Staffordshire)
Brooklyn East India Pale Ale (NY)
Harpoon IPA (Boston)

Enjoyed all of them with the casting vote going to........

the Harpoon IPA :drool:

It seemed like everyone wanted a piece of me this week, so tonight I'm staying in, turning my phone off, pouring WT 101 over some rocks and watching the Olympic opening ceremonies. Alone.

And it feels wonderful.

Just finished off a very nice Fonseca Vintage robusto and a few mugs of Nicaragua Esteli - Nueva Esperanza. I really like this coffee but it has a pretty one deminsinal roasting profile. First crack to a full city+ you prety much get the same stuff. Which means it's a good bean for newbs like me to get great coffee with!

It's been a great week, so seems reasonable to finish it well.

Malabar coffee, bizarrely perhaps, a Pusser's Naval Rum and a Cohiba brought back from Vietnam by a mate of mine.

Ahhhhhhhhhh:001_smile

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It's been a great week, so seems reasonable to finish it well.

Malabar coffee, bizarrely perhaps, a Pusser's Naval Rum and a Cohiba brought back from Vietnam by a mate of mine.

Ahhhhhhhhhh:001_smile

proxy.php

Caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine.

The only thing you're missing for a well rounded meal is some animal fat. :tongue_sm

5 Vegas Serie 'A' Archetype (6x50 Toro) and a glass of water. The cigar itself was constructed well, burned straight as an arrow, and looked the part with its attractive black and gold glossy finished band complete with cedar sleeve, but my overall impression is that it's more or less a dressed up Perdomo Fresco Maduro. Nevertheless, that is still a complement. :tongue_sm

Friday night was a couple Boodles Martinis.

Yesterday was a Torano Silver Exodus Robusto and a couple Sierra Nevada Anniversary Ales.

Top Bottom