What's new

Fuzzy face soaps

Anybody ever use this product before? Experiences? I just got some and haven't had a chance to use it yet. Smells real nice. Living in Missouri I have been on a support local business kick and saw this soap maker on etsy. What say you?

I haven't, but I've seen the name mentioned once or twice before. Ingredient list doesn't look bad.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Tallow, Potassium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil, Fragrance Oil.

They have posted a shop coupon code for 25% off an order with code "DEC25" until the end of the month.

I got the fresh snow soap and samples of the beau Brummel and salty mariner. Scent strength is nice. He also sells glycerin soap. Might put in another order. Just need to shave with what I got first.

Never heard of this soap but, that does not imply its a bad soap. His prices seem reasonable, does that include shipping? I hope you post reviews on this soap so we can maybe order a puck. Pics of the lather would be nice as well. Thanks!

Shipping was $3 and some change. I'll try it out tonight. The snow and the salty mariner smell amazing and clean. The beau Brummel is not really for me but does indeed smell nice. I'll try to post some pics.

Shaved just now with the fresh snow scent. Bloomed it while in the shower. Lathered very easy with my plissoft brush. Shaved with a 34c and a GSB blade on its second use. Just one pass to kind of clean up before going out. Scent is good and fairly strong. Slickness is all there. Overall a great shave. Being local and at a really good price point I will be ordering more.

$image.jpg

$image.jpg

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 98
^ Wow! Very generous of you, thank you.

I have the English rose, but I haven't used it yet. I will tomorrow.

Fresh Snow has a fun and interesting scent to it. The performance is good, lathering was easy, and left a nice post-shave feel. It also pairs well with Fine American Blend splash IMO.

Sorry to revive this old thread, but not much is said about this stuff. I just tried the burnt sugar for the first time. Wow! Amazing feel, great smell... Definitely a winner.

It was no longer in stock but I hope it comes back... This is something everyone needs to try. Awesome!

Need to find a new soap of his to try. Very happy with this one. [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Used their Gunpowder-Soap today.Smell could be stronger for my likings but I like how my face felt after the shave! :)

Top Bottom