What's new

Kmart has Art of Shaving shave cream for less than $16

That is a good deal. Even better if you can ship to store and pick up, saving shipping costs.

Amusingly though, K-mart thinks their shaving cream is going to give us cancer. For reasons unknown, it has the California Prop 65 "...for products that contain, or will expose consumers to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." Pretty sure AOS creams are pretty safe unless you happen to have a reaction to an essential oil.

I picked up a tub of the lemon, I was able to throw a couple more things in the cart to give as Christmas gifts so I hit the free shipping threshold

That is a good deal. Even better if you can ship to store and pick up, saving shipping costs.

Amusingly though, K-mart thinks their shaving cream is going to give us cancer. For reasons unknown, it has the California Prop 65 "...for products that contain, or will expose consumers to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." Pretty sure AOS creams are pretty safe unless you happen to have a reaction to an essential oil.

Pretty much a standard warning on ANYTHING that may be sold in Cali.

Top Bottom