What's new

Who can spot the difference?

Nope.

Nope.

It is loud and proud - right there before you gentlemen!

Who will be the one to spot the difference? Who will it BE??

Hint: What is new?

$CCshc45.jpg

Indeed Gentlemen, it is our newest product line - Shaving CREAM! It is that tub off to the right that is new to Captain's Choice.

Here is just one pic of the creams, this one not only a new cream but a new scent as well. Note that we already have this scent in our very popular shaving soap, just released two weeks ago. It is in our store and available now as a soap. But by the end of this week, perhaps in just a few days we will release our entire new product line of creams - Bay Rum, Lime, North, Sandalwood and 45th Parallel. For now they are "hidden" on our site until we have our shipment in. But the photos and text are all done. We only await delivery now...

One thing I can assure you, this cream has wonderful performance. Fast to lather, creamy luscious lather and terrific slickness. Your face will love you for it!

Nice! You must be in the lab all the time with the rate that you come out with new products. Keep up the good work!

Cream! Also, I now see that 45th Parallel is available and described as a cherry/almond scent. I remember when it went out to people for testing. Glad to see it for sale.

Top Bottom