What's new

2010 Christmas Cheer at P&C

Got 3 tins (hopefully.)

Aaaand, that's the end of my personal spending budget for the month of December. I need to stop coming here when I have money available. :lol:

I got one, along with several other tins to take advantage of the free shipping. For the past month, I've been in disbelief about the amount of tobacco I have. Now, I just purchased even more...ugh.

I got one, along with several other tins to take advantage of the free shipping. For the past month, I've been in disbelief about the amount of tobacco I have. Now, I just purchased even more...ugh.

Same here. My wife is in even more disbelief. Thank goodness for fair budgeting...I don't complain about her purchases and she doesn't complain about mine. We just look at each other like this: :glare::001_rolle

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Aaaand, that's the end of my personal spending budget for the month of December.

I like how you said it's the end of your "personal spending budget", and not that it's the end of your "personal spending." :lol:

I remember reading how good this tobacco is after aging. Has it aged enough for me to open once it arrives? This will be my first aged tobacco I get to try.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I remember reading how good this tobacco is after aging. Has it aged enough for me to open once it arrives? This will be my first aged tobacco I get to try.

Yes, 6 yrs age is definitely noticeable with Virginias. Even better if you bought 2 and can open one and cellar the other.

Yes, 6 yrs age is definitely noticeable with Virginias. Even better if you bought 2 and can open one and cellar the other.

This is excellent news. Once these arrive, I should always be able to smoke aged tobacco.

By the time I finish the first 2 (of 3) tins of the 2010, my escudo should start turning 4+ years old, and then its smooth sailing from there on out!

I am pumped to try my first aged tobacco.

This is excellent news. Once these arrive, I should always be able to smoke aged tobacco.

By the time I finish the first 2 (of 3) tins of the 2010, my escudo should start turning 4+ years old, and then its smooth sailing from there on out!

I am pumped to try my first aged tobacco.

If your really want to notice the difference, try this: With your aged Escudo, purchase a fresh tin. Try three bowls of the fresh and then three bowls of the aged. The difference is stagering. Even if you only let it age 3 years, you will notice a considerable difference.

Grabbed a new MM Cob General with my order of the 2010.

Cracked open a tin tonight and tried it in the General.

Much wow. Very enjoy.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
There's always next Christmas... or the one after that... or the one after that...

:biggrin1: Exactly!

Actually, I just plan on waiting to crack it open when I can get some better weather to enjoy the smokes. I'm not an indoor smoker, so I have periods of yearning. :lol:

I actually mason jarred mine after my first smoke. I have so many other blends I'm trying to get through. Always happy knowing I have these awesome VA's available at a moment's notice.

Top Bottom