What's new

West Coast Canadian Pass-around Box - Round 3

Ahahaha!
Nick, you're funny! [emoji106]

Is that GADA shaving cream tube in the pile, folks?
It is. It's actually one of the products that I did try. I was impressed with it. I used to like my hard soaps most, but lately I've been reaching for creams more often.

ya dig?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I put the Gada before I sent it to Nick. I got it at Marché Adonis (middle eastern grocery) they were under 5$ for each tube

[MENTION=96853]Desi[/MENTION] pm'ed ya for address :) it was a lot of fun to play with. I will have to drop out of the East Coast Passaround [MENTION=13506]Luc[/MENTION] . I got a new job and its taking me to New York state! I will be moving myself the first week of January and the rest of my family will be catching up in late summer. Not the easiest choice ive ever had to make to say the least but very worthwhile!

Lol. Looks like someone decided to keep the G4 FatBoy and replaced it with another FatBoy with gouged, corroded and bent doors.
If anyone wants to shave with it they can try but it will not be pretty.

There's always somebody that takes advantage of the generosity of others. Honestly, I didn't even look at it when I had the box as I already have one that I don't use. Lol
that and I just quickly rifled through it, found a couple things I wanted to use and put it all back in the box.

ya dig?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I didn't touch it while I had it. Can you post some pictures please?

Top Bottom