What's new

Mad scientist has been at work!

Enjoy our monthly bulletin that just went out to regular customers:

$b24d3a8e-c85d-4ced-9413-1b1bcf8e1156.jpg

We have exciting news and have decided to share it exclusively here first, with you, our customers! Before the holidays we will have launched a brand new product line - Shave Creams!

Developed as the ideal compliment to our line of Shave Soaps, this cream delivers the same consistent performance you have come to expect from Captain's Choice. Here are some terrific benefits that you can enjoy form our new Shave Cream:

~ Outstanding cushioning and slickness
~ Easier to dispense and use for travel
~ Tickles your nose with the Captain's Choice scents you know and love
~ Increases your odds with winning lottery numbers (not really hey, with a Captain's Choice product you never know.)

Stay tuned to purchase our new Shave Creams in our popular scents - Bay Rum, Lime, North, and Sandalwood. Thank you for being an important part of our crew here at Captain's Choice!

I remember reading or hearing somewhere about cologne? Maybe Bay Rum or something? That would really be interesting! I love the Bay Rum scent but it fades really quickly. The performance however is top notch! I use it liberally in order to try to layer on more of that great scent.

I remember reading or hearing somewhere about cologne? Maybe Bay Rum or something? That would really be interesting! I love the Bay Rum scent but it fades really quickly. The performance however is top notch! I use it liberally in order to try to layer on more of that great scent.

+1 I use a supersize splash as well. It does fade quickly but I do get a whiff of it once in awhile for a few hours, just a faint trace that makes me remember I've used it. Maybe because I pair it with the soap so it doesn't get masked by an underlying scent. I'd be all over a cologne if the great Captain were to release one.

Top Bottom