What's new

Got a new Omega 49

My Omega Pro 49 Boar brush is great for all the reasons you noted. My brush had no smell but, I don't have a sensitive nose.

Lather it up and leave it with lather on over night to get rid of the scent. Is helpful to use the most powerful scented soap/cream that you have.

With 49, is a good idea to leave it at least 48 hours between uses. It does not dry well from one day to the another.

I have one and use it daily. You can start using it right away, IMO. Any odor will be gone in a couple of days. In any case, you won't smell like a brush, you'll smell like your soap and AS. Enjoy! :thumbup1:

I used it this morning. MUCH softer than I thought it would be. Even without breaking in it feels great on my face. It's huge and holds a lot of water so it needs to be shaken out well before lathering. It loaded up really fast, it's going to be a puck shredder. It's so big that the splay of the bristles covers my entire cheek. I like it a lot. And it didn't smell at all.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
A wonderful brush. As you observed, it starts off great right out of the box, and it break in pretty quickly. Enjoy!

Enjoy. You will love it. I have had mine in black for about 3 weeks and it was great right out of the box. One use and it smelled like shave cream. Great face feel.

I have one in black, it's an awesome brush ! It's fully broken in and it is as luxurious as many of my high end badgers.

$OmegaProVerysmall.jpg

I have a Pro 48 that's more broken in than my Pro 49 and it has much softer tips. But I end up using the Pro 49 more. I don't really have a problem controlling either one, but the Pro 49 seems "just right" in many ways.

I think the Pro 49 and my SOC have become my favorite brushes. I'll have to use my Pro 48 for my next shave just to make sure though!

Top Bottom