What's new

College Football

$IMG_2926.JPG

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
If history teaches us anything, looking at the last couple playoffs, the Buckeyes fared better than Clemson against Alabama .. of course the players have all turned over, so does it come down to the coach? Both have roots in Ahia, though Nick was born over the river. Nick was in the MAC when I was, but Urb was ten years younger.

So, the Cradle of Coaches thing .. I'd actually like to see OSU and Washington, Rose Bowl redux since those two never played in that game.

If history teaches us anything, looking at the last couple playoffs, the Buckeyes fared better than Clemson against Alabama .. of course the players have all turned over, so does it come down to the coach?

No. It comes down to Deshaun Watson. Alabama does not do well against mobile quarterbacks. I think OSU and Clemson will be a great game.

It really doesn't make any difference to me who Bama plays. I don't think any of these teams has seen the team speed that Bama has. All 4 teams are outstanding. And having a true freshman at the qb spot is something remarkable. He needs to learn how to throw the ball out of bounds instead of taking a 10 yard sack. This year is a good reason to expand the playoff to more than 4 teams.

How the heck did Penn St win the Big 10 East?

By winning the games they neededo win. It did not always look good. And it did not impress the committee. But they won games. You can argue all you want that they aren't the best team in the Big Ten, and I am sure there are a lot of points to be made, but at the end of the day they won games. Plain and simple.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
By winning the games they neededo win. It did not always look good. And it did not impress the committee. But they won games. You can argue all you want that they aren't the best team in the Big Ten, and I am sure there are a lot of points to be made, but at the end of the day they won games. Plain and simple.

Old saying- you're as good or bad as your record says you are.

Top Bottom