What's new

3D Printed Travel Case for the Henson AL13 Safety Razor

Thanks @SlimGem very cool design. I went for a brown wooden look with the natural aluminum razor.
3E382FEA-CE54-4B01-ACEC-1F968B2EF18F.jpeg

Attachments

• 18B8CC0C-1F13-4F74-A95F-E0FDAD538A5B.jpeg
    18B8CC0C-1F13-4F74-A95F-E0FDAD538A5B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Very cool design @SlimGem . Shame I really hate how anything 3D printed looks.
If there was a way to make the surface look smooth I'd go for it but in my eye 3D printing is for proof of concept but not an end product.
Besides that, very impressed with a printed hinge. Kudos

Very cool design @SlimGem . Shame I really hate how anything 3D printed looks.
If there was a way to make the surface look smooth I'd go for it but in my eye 3D printing is for proof of concept but not an end product.
Besides that, very impressed with a printed hinge. Kudos
I agree with you. 3d printers are great for prototyping, but the quality continues to improve, and to a degree, the results are a sensible compromise.

Travel case? Hell, that's a display case as well.

I think you might have lightning in a bottle. Like post-retirement supplemental income level stuff.

Of course I'm wondering now what are the most commonly owned DEs in this subculture...

Last edited:
Travel case? Hell, that's a display case as well.

I think you might have lightning in a bottle. Like post-retirement supplemental income level stuff.

Of course I'm wondering now what are the most commonly owned DEs in this subculture...
For those fortunate enough to have a Schick clam-shell case for their Kronas, the Henson fits perfectly, with no rattles or movement. It makes for a nice travel case. Again, just an idea for others if they happen to have. Of course other offerings in leather or wood or whatever, may be a nicer choice for them and more up to date.

For those fortunate enough to have a Schick clam-shell case for their Kronas, the Henson fits perfectly, with no rattles or movement. It makes for a nice travel case. Again, just an idea for others if they happen to have. Of course other offerings in leather or wood or whatever, may be a nicer choice for them and more up to date.
This is the case I mentioned above. Even has room for a small bottle of thread oil or shave oil.

Attachments

• Henson Case 010.JPG
    Henson Case 010.JPG
    966.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Henson Case 011.JPG
    Henson Case 011.JPG
    869.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Henson Case 012.JPG
    Henson Case 012.JPG
    983.9 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom